10:04 p.m. - Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2007
Why Do I Bother? — Oh, Yeah, I Don't
Yes, I know my entries in here have been cold and perfunctory.
Yes, they bore even me.
This isn't my primary outlet for writing anymore and I don't have energy enough to spare for two. That's unfortunate, I suppose, but my main reason for having a diary anyway is to know when other people update theirs. :)
Anyway, since I can't be bothered to make a real entry, I'll just steal awittykitty's thing. As follows:
Psychoanalyze Yourself. Answer the following questions with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read what each answer means.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
With whom, you mean. Dog #2, as usual.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it??
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal??
It looks at me and runs away. Skulks away, I mean, through the trees, stopping to look back now and then, in that cool way coyotes do.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house, what does it look like??
Who gives a shit? — seriously, as long as it's paid for and I've got enough money in the bank that I don't have to work, I couldn't give a rat's ass.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence??
The backyard is; otherwise my dogs would get out.
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see the dining room table what do you see on and around it??
First of all, fix your goddamn punctuation. Second, who gives a crap about the dining room table? I want to know where the office is — I want to go in there and find a big, BIG desk for my computer, with file drawers and storage shelves and all that nice stuff. I want miles of bookshelves.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it??
A coffee cup.
8. What do you do with the cup??
Pick it up, take it in the house, wash it out and fill it with coffee, vanilla, Splenda and milk.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing? (Has to be water)?
A river. Down in a ravine so it will have a hard time flooding me out.
10. How will you cross the water??
I'm not interested in crossing the water.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
Sad but true.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
Coyotes aren't very big.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
That either makes sense or is total bullshit, depending on how you define "problems."
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
So I guess I don't give a crap about solving my problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
I was assuming there wouldn't be any people, so I wouldn't need a fence. It's the middle of the goddamn woods, for chrissake.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
Damn straight on that one.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationships.
You didn't ask what material it was made of, but I was assuming heavy (is that called China? What they make coffee mugs out of?)
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.
Oh. Utilitarian? Drug-addicted?
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
It wasn't a very big river.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
HAHAHAHAHA! Got that one EXACTLY right!
previous - next